Selling Your Home Can Be Easy Let our experienced staff at Real Estate For A CAUSE make it happen
Why Real Estate For A CAUSE?
As the Number One online advertiser in Grand Blanc and throughout Genesee, Oakland, and Livingston counties, we offer more exposure to both in state and out of state home buyers than any other real estate agent in the area.
Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and going to the closing. As REALTORS®, Why Real Estate For A CAUSE is here to help you prepare your home for sale, market your home, and guide you through the sale process to ensure you sell your home within your time frame and get the best price possible.
At Real Estate For A CAUSE, we make a commitment to go above and beyond your expectations to sell your home. With most other agents, you simply get your home listed in the MLS, a sign in your yard, and a handful of black and white flyers. The service we provide our clients is far more extensive and includes substantial marketing and advertising of your home. And together we make an impact… a portion of OUR proceeds go to a charity of YOUR choice.
Call us today at (810) 344-7275 to set up an appointment to meet with one of our Listing Specialists for a free consultation.
When you list your property with Real Estate For A CAUSE, you will receive:
- Access to over 10,000 buyers in our exclusive database
- Placement in REALCOMP MLS, Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS®, East Central (Flint) Association of REALTORS®, Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®,Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC, Great Lakes Repository (GLR), Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS
- Unlimited color flyers
- Professional Pictures of your property
- Online Virtual Tour
- Featured property on www.refacmi.com website
- Links to your listing through Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and many other real estate websites
- Listing on Facebook
- Satisfaction Guarantee – No long term contracts; if you are not happy with our service you can cancel your listing at any time and go with a different agent
Of course you want to get the full market value for your home. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home’s value.
Real Estate For A CAUSE can help you set an asking price by taking the following factors into consideration:
Your home’s value may depend on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
Buyers’ most likely look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. However, if you’re asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
It’s necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in your market. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
Call us today at (810) 344-7275 to set up an appointment to meet with one of our for a free consultation.